Friday, June 11, 2010

One year mark = one year meltdown?

I woke up this morning with a grin on my face from ear to ear, know why?  Because in exactly one year I'm marrying the man I fell in love with in the first grade.  That's right. I fell in love with the man I'm marrying when we were six!  (I'll have to scan and post our elementary school class pictures, they are too funny!)  Anywho, I digress.

The real point of this post (in addition to announcing our one year mark) is to see how many of my fellow brides-to-be, and those wiser ones who are already married, have had the one year meltdown.  I haven't had my meltdown yet, but I definitely feel a greater sense of pressure and need to get my butt in gear! 

So, I pose the question, did you have a one year mark meltdown? 

We're off to celebrate with dinner and drinks!  Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment